World IA Day Boston 2020 is a one-day conference celebrating information architecture. Join this gathering of Boston's IA, UX, and design community for our fifth year participating in this worldwide event!
Our wonderful speakers this year include:
- Abby Covert, Staff Information Architect at Etsy and author of How to Make Sense of Any Mess
- Heather Hedden, Taxonomist at Hedden Information Management and author of The Accidental Taxonomist
- Eniola Oluwole, Chief Strategy Officer at Velir
- Ingrid Pierre, Principal UX Designer at MBTA
- ...and others to be announced!
Venue, parking and transit
This year's event will take place in Washburn Commons, an 8-minute walk from Harvard Square.
10 Phillips Place
Cambridge, MA 02138
We strongly encourage using public transportation.
- Red Line: Take the Red Line to Harvard Square, then walk 8 minutes (0.4 mi) to 10 Phillips Pl.
- Bus: Take any bus that stops at Harvard Square. Some buses stop even closer to the venue, including buses 72, 74, and 78.
For accessibility information, see Accessibility on the MBTA at mbta.com.
We strongly encourage taking public transportation, as parking is not available at our venue. You can find paid parking at locations around Harvard Square.
Contact us for information about parking for those with accessibility needs.
We are committed to making this an inclusive and accessible event. We welcome people with disabilities. For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible.
Stay tuned for our full program!