Local Theme: Filter Bubble and Ethics for Information Architect
Date: Satuday, Feburary 20, 2016
Time: Door Open 13:30, Start 14:00 (JST)
Session 1: What is the Filter Bubble? What's the Problem?
- Overview of the Filter Bubble, What's we IA have to consider. / Atsushi Hasegawa, Ph.D. / WIAD / IAAJ / Concent - 14:00 - 14:45
- Responsibility of Information Graphics, Responsibility of Information Graphic Editor. / Jun Sakurada / Infografic Edito r of NewsPicks - 14:50 - 15:20
- News Media make Filter Bubble. / Shigeki Matsuura / Media Communication Director of SmartNews - 15:25 - 15:55
Coffee Break: 15:55 - 16:15
Session 2: Panel 16:15 - 18-30
- Jun Sakurada / Infografic Edito r of NewsPicks
- Shigeki Matsuura / Media Communication Director of SmartNews
- Atsushi Hasegawa, Ph.D. / IAAJ / Concent
- Kazumichi Mario Sakata / IAAJ / Medium Japan / Recruit Technologies
- Moderator: Fuiya Yamamoto / IAAJ
- Who is the IA of the Services?
- Who has the responsibility of the Filter Bubble?
- Ethics for Information Architect
Reception: 18:30 - 20:30