We've missed you, Seattle! We’re so excited to participate in the 2021 World IA Day happening on Saturday, February 27, 2021. Be sure to register at Eventbrite.
If you would like to volunteer or sponsor, get in touch at email@example.com
Venue, parking and transit
World IA Day will be hosted virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
10:00 AM Welcome and global keynote
10:30 AM Curiosity Keynote
Hillel Cooperman (Oracle), Senior Vice President of UX Design and Communications, Author, Speaker
11:15 AM Governance
The Oddity of the Formality known as Stewardship - A Data Governance Circus: Stacie Benton (Starbucks)
12:00 PM Lunch break, networking
12:30 PM Panel IA Job Hunting and Gathering
- Panelists: Meghan Mitchell (PACCAR), Angie Peng (DocuSign), Charlene Quach (Factor), Sara Mae O'Brien-Scott (Enterprise Knowledge)
- Moderator: Samuel Erickson
1:00 PM Semantic Tools
New Technologies, Same Considerations: Major areas of considerations when selecting and integrating semantic tools into your enterprise.
- Andrea Zachary, Louis Spinelli
1:45 PM IA, the Current and the Future
- Panelists: Dr. Ali Mokdad (Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation), Mike Doane (UW iSchool)
- Moderator: Andy Fitzgerald
2:30 PM Closing Keynote
Five Key Success Factors for DEI work. Dr. Hala Annabi (UW iSchool)
3:00 PM: Closing