Register for your free ticket on our Eventbrite site: https://wiaddfw2019.eventbrite.com
We have a number of prestigious speakers from local companies talking on a variety of topics.
- Courtney Cox Wakefield from Children's Health will be talking about voice interaction
- Lana Gibbons from Fidelity Investments will be talking about not creating content that alienates users
- Loretta Hudelot from Verizon will be talking about research
- Ben Judy from 7-Eleven will be talking about building UX team at his company
- Jon Sandruck from will be talking about USAA Interaction patterns for designers and non designers - Ralph Waldo Emerson style
- Brian Sullivan from the Big Design conference and Sabre will be talking about empathy immersion
- LaBoria Willis from Alkami will be talking UX in the FinTech space
Thank you to our local sponsors:
- The Creative Group
- Fidelity Investments
- North Dallas Agile Product Owners
- IxDA Dallas
- Service Design Dallas
- UXPA Dallas
- Bottle Rocket
- Catapult Solutions Group
Venue, parking and transit
Hoblitzelle Hall, HH 2.402.
800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080
Free parking passes will be provided to registered attendees.
Hoblitzelle Hall (HH) is north of Franklyn Jenifer Drive and directly across from the Erik Jonsson Engineering and Computer Science buildings (ECSN and ECSS).
A printed parking pass will be required to park for free at WIAD on UTD Campus.
You will need to print out your own parking pass to place on your car's dashboard on UTD campus.
Drivers holding guest parking passes can park in GREEN and GOLD spaces at Parking Lot H or Parking Structure 4 only. Thank you for understanding.
Google Map Links:
|Arrival and breakfast||9:00-9:35|
|Courtney Cox Wakefield||1:30-2:00|