10. “…it makes less and less sense to design taxonomies, sitemaps, and wireframes without also mapping the customer journey, modeling the system dynamics, and analyzing the impacts upon business processes...” - Peter Morville without also
11. “We like to say that if you’re making things for others, you’re pracAcing informaAon architecture.” making things for othersmaking things for othersmaking things for others
17. “...It doesn’t maDer who comes up with the label or who decides how something is arranged. What maDers is that someone thinks about it and decides a way forward that upholds clarity and intenAon.” - Abby Covert http://alistapart.com/article/pain-with-no-name
18. You can’t create a usable product if you don’t care about people.
19. When people interact with a product they’re interacCng with YOU...
20. ...and every decision you made about that product on their behalf.